Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
New potato, broad bean, broccoli and mint salad (v)
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Make this classic potato salad using New potatoes and fresh veg. Serve as a simple side dish with a piece of fish or even a barbecue.
- 500g New/Baby potatoes
- 500g broad beans
- 250g broccoli (Tenderstem or regular)
- Handful of fresh mint, chopped
- 100ml crème fraiche
- 1 tsp mint sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- STEP 1Half the potatoes and boil in salted water until just cooked. Allow to cool.
- STEP 2Meanwhile, remove the beans from the pods and boil for 4-5 minutes. Remove the outer shells. Leave to cool.
- STEP 3Steam the broccoli until cooked and set aside to cool.
- STEP 4Stir the mint sauce and lemon juice into the crème fraiche.
- STEP 5In a large bowl, combine the crème fraiche mixture with the potatoes, steamed broccoli and cooked broad beans.
- STEP 6Season and add the chopped mint.
- STEP 7Refrigerate until required.