Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Peanut butter twists
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
Quick and easy pastries. Try different fillings, for example; jams, spreads or cheese!
- 1 pack of ready rolled puff pastry
- Peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- Dark chocolate
- 1 egg (for egg wash)
- STEP 1Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees. Unroll the pastry and cut it in half. Set 1 half aside.
- STEP 2On the remaining half, spread peanut butter all over. You can make this as thick as you like.
- STEP 3Grate the chocolate over the peanut butter.
- STEP 4Place the remaining pastry on top of the peanut butter and chocolate pastry half.
- STEP 5Cut lengthways into 1cm slices. Holding each end, twist the pastry and curl it into a circular shape.
- STEP 6Egg wash the pastry and put in the oven to bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.