Summer pasta pot
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Soft pasta mixed with your favourite vegetables and melted cheese for a delicious comfort for your Friday night feast.
- 250g penne
- Peppers, chopped
- Courgettes, sliced
- Carrots, sliced
- 100g grated cheese
- 50g butter
- Salt and pepper
- STEP 1Boil pasta for 10 minutes in salted water, stirring frequently to prevent sticking to pan.
- STEP 2Add the carrots and courgettes for an extra 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- STEP 3Stir in the chopped peppers and then stir in butter till melted. Add the cheese on top of the pasta veg.
- STEP 4Season with salt and pepper. Top with parsley and serve with your favorite salad.