Spinach, avocado & prawn salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Prep: -
- Serves 4
- 1 chilli (use a bird's-eye if you like it hot)
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
- finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 200g large peeled cooked prawns
- 140g young spinach leaves, washed and dried
- 2 avocados
- STEP 1
Finely chop the chilli, removing the seeds if you don’t like too much heat. Mix in a large bowl with the garlic, lime zest and juice, soy sauce and sesame oil, then tip in the prawns and toss to coat. You can leave the prawns to marinate in the fridge for an hour or so.
- STEP 2
Lift the prawns out of the marinade. Toss the spinach in the marinade until coated, then tip into a serving dish. Slice the acovados and tuck pieces in amongst the spinach with the prawns.