Salmon with tarragon Hollandaise
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 salmon fillets , scaled, skin on, about 140g/5oz each
- 125g pack asparagus tips, ends trimmed
- 2 bunches cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 1 tbsp chopped tarragon
- 150ml hollandaise sauce , to serve (we used Joubére Fresh Hollandaise Sauce)
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Heat the oil in an ovenproof pan over a high heat. Add the salmon, skin-side down, then cook for 5 mins until the skin is crisp.
- STEP 2
Add the asparagus and vine tomatoes to the pan, then place in the oven. Cook for 7-10 mins until the salmon is just cooked through.
- STEP 3
Add the tarragon to the Hollandaise and stir through. Drizzle over the salmon, then serve.