Quick stir fry
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- half a Savoy cabbage, cut into 1cm-wide strips
- 1 tbsp hot sunflower oil
- 2 rashers of smoked streaky bacon, cut into strips
- handful of pine nuts
- 2 thinly sliced garlic cloves
- 4cm root ginger, cut in matchsticks
- 1 tbsp oil
- soy sauce, to taste
- STEP 1
Fry the cabbage in a wok with about 1 tbsp hot sunflower oil for a few seconds. Add the bacon and fry for 30 seconds. Tip in the pinenuts, garlic cloves and ginger. Stir fry until lightly browned.
- STEP 2
Tip everything out into a bowl, add another tbsp of oil and the cabbage to the wok and fry over a high heat for 4-5 minutes. Return everything to the wok with a little soy sauce to taste. Serve fresh and hot.