Prawn, sweetcorn & runner bean pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 400g pasta tubes (we used penne)
- 200g bag runner beans , trimmed and sliced
- 200g sweetcorn , fresh or frozen (or 400g can, drained)
- 5 tbsp fromage frais
- 5 tbsp coriander pesto
- 200g bag cooked peeled prawns , defrosted
- coriander leaves, to serve (optional)
- STEP 1
Cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Tip in the runner beans and sweetcorn (if using fresh or frozen) for the final 4 mins of the pasta cooking time. Drain and set aside.
- STEP 2
Mix the fromage frais and pesto together, then pour into the same saucepan, along with the prawns. (If you’re using canned sweetcorn, add it now.) Warm through briefly over a low heat, then tip in the pasta and veg. Take off the heat, toss together and sprinkle with coriander, if using.