Oaty fish & prawn gratins
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 340g bag baby spinach , roughly chopped
- 400g can chopped tomato with garlic and herbs
- 225g sustainable white fish fillets, chopped into large chunks
- small bunch basil , shredded
- 100g cooked and peeled prawn
- 2 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp breadcrumb
- 2 tbsp oats
- 170g broccoli , boiled or steamed, to serve
- STEP 1
Put the spinach in a large colander and pour over boiling water. Once cool enough to handle, squeeze out any excess water, then season.
- STEP 2
Tip the tomatoes into a frying pan with some seasoning and simmer for 5 mins to thicken. Add the fish and heat for 1-2 mins – it doesn’t need to be fully cooked at this point. Stir in the basil.
- STEP 3
Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Divide the spinach, fish, prawns and tomato sauce between 2 gratin dishes. Mix the Parmesan, breadcrumbs and oats together and sprinkle over the top. Bake for 20 mins until golden and bubbling. Serve with cooked broccoli.