Mustard glazed pork with apple Caesar salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 4 lean pork escalopes or loin steaks, trimmed of any fat
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- juice ¼ lemon
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- 50g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 apples , unpeeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 baby romaine lettuces (about 300g/11oz), leaves separated and large ones roughly torn
- STEP 1
Brush the pork with 2 tsp of the mustard and set aside. In a large bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients, except the lettuce, with some seasoning. Top with the leaves but don’t mix together yet.
- STEP 2
Griddle or grill the pork for 3-4 mins on each side, until cooked through and golden, then allow to rest for 1 min. Slice the pork then toss with the salad and dressing, combining everything well.