Courgette & lemon linguine
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 400g linguine
- 3 courgettes , coarsely grated
- 3 tbsp olive oil , plus extra to drizzle
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
- zest 1 unwaxed lemon
- large pinch crushed chillies
- handful basil leaves , torn
- STEP 1
Cook the linguine following the pack instructions, then drain quickly so some cooking water is still clinging to the strands.
- STEP 2
Tip back into the cooking pan with the grated courgettes, olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, chillies and most of the basil. Season generously, then use tongs to toss everything together. Scatter with remaining basil leaves and add an extra drizzle of oil, if you like.