Continental chicken & pepper salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4 generously
A lively salad that's a meal on its own
- 150g pot of low-fat natural yogurt
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 180g bag Continental salad (leaves such as lollo rosso, frisée, lamb's lettuce, oak leaf)
- 1 whole ready-roasted chicken , skinned and meat torn into pieces
- 85g pack prosciutto or Serrano ham, torn into large pieces
- 3 roasted red peppers from a jar, cut into strips
- STEP 1
First make the dressing. Whisk the yogurt, lemon juice and garlic together in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, then set aside for at least 5 mins to allow the flavours to develop.
- STEP 2
Tip the salad leaves, chicken, ham, red peppers and dressing in a bowl, then toss well.