Bows with tuna, olives & capers
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 400g pasta bows
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 2 x cans tuna , drained
- 85g pitted olives , halved
- 2 tbsp capers , rinsed
- small bunch flatleaf parsley , roughly chopped
- STEP 1
Cook pasta following pack instructions. Drain, reserving a few tablespoons of water in the bottom of the pan.
- STEP 2
Return the pasta to the pan over a low heat, stir in the olive oil and garlic and allow to infuse for 1 min. Toss through the remaining ingredients, season and serve.