- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- handful mixed seeds (we used sunflower, linseed and pumpkin)
- splash of tamari
- 4 tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp flat-leaf parsley , chopped
- 1 celeriac , peeled, julienned or grated
- 3 carrots , peeled, julienned or grated
- ½ red cabbage , very thinly sliced
- 2 eating apples , thinly sliced
- STEP 1
Heat a pan and add the seeds. Lightly toast on medium heat. When slightly brown, splash in tamari and toss seeds about. Pour out of the pan and reserve.
- STEP 2
Mix yogurt, mayo, mustard and parsley. Pour over veg and apples, toss through and season. Sprinkle over seeds and serve.