Dairy Free Choc Chip Cookies
Member recipe by leachsmythe
ServingsServes 1 - 15
- 100g/4oz Dairy Free Margarine ( Vitalite is good)
- 85g/3oz Soft Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Golden Syrup
- 170g/6oz Self Raising Flour
- 100g/4oz Dairy Free Chocolate Chips or chopped chocolate
- 2 Tsp of Kara Dairy Free Milk
- Pre heat the oven to 170C/150c fan
- Cream the margarine and sugar in a bowl until pale and fluffy.
- Stir in the golden syrup
- Stir in the flour slowly, bringing the mixture together. It looks very thick and sticky at this stage.
- Add the chocolate and the milk and mix until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Place teaspoons of the mixture on a greased baking tray evenly spaced apart
- Put into oven for 8-10 minutes until golden. The cookies are very soft when freshly cooked. Leave them for 5 minutes before transfering off the tray to cool
- Cookies best eaten within 2 days