Tandoori Paneer Sandwich
Member recipe by rahulngoodfood
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Sandwich
An Indian cottage cheese delicacy made using fine Indian spices.......
- Paneer: 100gm
- Tandoori Masala: 5gm
- Mint Chutney: 10gm
- Mayonnaise: 5gm
- Coriander: 5gm, chopped
- Multigrain bread: 2 slices
- Salt: 5gm
- Marinate sliced paneer with tandoori masala and grill it to well done.
- Cut cooked chicken in to thin slices.
- Make a spread using mint chutney and mayonnaise.
- Spread this mint mayonnaise on both the bread slices.
- Arrange sliced chicken pieces on on bread slice and pour the rest of spread on this.
- Cover it nicely with other piece of bread