Microwave Sponge Pudding
Member recipe by princessflo1
A fantastic, syrupy microwave sponge pudding, great for when you need a quick fix dessert.
- Basic Recipe:
- 100g Margarine
- 100g Granulated Sugar
- 100g SR Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2tbsp Milk
- 2tbsp Jam or Syrup
- 1tsp Ginger, 1tbsp Coconut, 1tbsp cocoa (for chocolate)
- In a microwavable bowl, put the jam or syrup so that it covers the bottom. This will be the top of your cake.
- Here it is best to use a food processor, although if you want to you can do it by hand. Put all of the remaining basic ingredients into a bowl (or the mixer) with one of the flavour ingredients. If you want to, you can keep it plain.
- Mix or blend all of the ingredients together until smooth.
- Put in bowl on top of jam/syrup and microwave without a lid on full for 5 mins. Leave for 1-2 mins to stand.