No-No Flatbread Dessert
Member recipe by nonoflatbreads
Even desserts can be healthy with No-No Flatbreads. This delicious sweet treat combines fresh fruit and creme fraiche with Cinnamon No-No Flatbreads for guilt-free indulgence!
- 2 Sweet eating apples
- 2 pears
- 50g sultanas
- 1tbsp caster sugar
- 300ml creme fraiche
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp icing sugar, to dust
- 12 Cinnamon No-No Flatbreads
- Place the apples, pears and sultanas in a saucepan, add the tablespoon of sugar and 2-3 tablespoons of water -this will stop them catching on the bottom of the pan.
- Cook, covered, over a gentle heat until the fruit is tender, but still holds its shape. This should take around 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and allow cool completely.
- To make the cream filling place the creme fraiche into a bowl and whisk until soft peaks form.
- Add the vanilla extract and icing sugar and whisk gently until slightly thicken.
- To assemble the dessert, take 1 No-No Cinnamon Flatbread and spread over a couple of spoonfuls of the cream, then top with the apple and pear. Repeat this process 2 more times until you have 3 layers.
- Dust with icing sugar, then serve.