Member recipe by jenthesheep
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Biscuits
This is actually my mum's recipe and was a favourite when I was younger.
- 75g butter
- 75g sugar
- 100g self-raising flour
- 75g custard powder
- 1 egg
- Pre heat the oven to 180C.
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add the egg, self raising flour and custard powder. Mix until smooth.
- Roll out on a floured surface and use a biscuit cutter to cut your biscuits.
- Transfer to a non stick baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Once cool two biscuits can be sandwiched together using butter icing or served individually.