Chocolate orange cheesecake
Member recipe by connorrouse
- For the base:
- 16 hobnobs
- 120g Unsalted butter
- For the filling:
- 200g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 184ml of double cream
- 100g Icing sugar
- 225g Terry's chocolate orange
- Put the Hobnobs in a bowl and crush with the end of a rolling pin until the Hobnobs are like breadcrumbs.
- Melt the butter in a heatproof bowl for 30 seconds. Add the crushed hobnobs to the butter and mix well.
- Add the biscuit mix into a big glass dish or 3 small tins and leave in the fridge for 30-40 mins.
- Whisk the philadelphia and icing sugar together in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl use an electric whisk to whisk the double cream till it peaks.
- Melt 160g of the chocolate orange by putting it into a heatproof bowl and then into the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir the melted chocolate into the whipped cream and then add this to philadelphia and Icing and whisk.
- With rest of the chocolate orange grate on top of the mixture or place the segments in the middle.