Member recipe by hayleylongdin
Perfect as a quick al fresco snack or even as a starter to a main meal, Chilli Nachos are quick and easy. The taste great too!
- 400g can chilli con carne
- 115g bag tortilla chips
- 1 Tbsp Emmental cheese, finely grated
- 1 Tbsp sliced, green jalapenos, drained
- Guacamole or sour cream to serve
- Heat the chilli con carne in a saucepan for five minutes until hot.
- Place tortillas in a large frying pan on a low heat, carefully tossing to warm through.
- To serve, arrange tortillas on a large plate or platter and pour over chilli.
- Sprinkle with cheese and scatter over jalapenos. Serve with guacamole and sour cream.