Member recipe by berdina
- 2 kg Scampi's, cleaned from sand, NOT peeled
- 3 pcs of garlic crushed
- Parsley, roughly cut
- 1 dl olive oil
- 4 dl. white wine
- 1 small can of tomato puree
- salt, pepper
- 50 gr. bread crumbs
- 1 dl. cognac
- Bake the scampi's in the hot olive oil
- Add the garlic and bake softly for 3 minutes
- Flambe with the cognac
- Then add the salt, pepper, white wine, tomato puree and the bread crums, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Use the parsley for garnish and eat with Turkish bread or French baquette. Eat with your hands. You will almost eat your fingers with it.