Good Food | LU Biscuits Patisserie Course Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
Try our app for ad-free recipe inspiration – download now
- These terms and conditions apply to the following prize draw (the “Prize Draw”).
- The Promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited (Company Number 06189487) (the “Promoter”) with its registered address at Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, Hammersmith, London W6 7BT.
- All BBC magazines comply with the BBC Code of Conduct for competitions, which can be found at https://www.bbc.com/editorialguidelines/guidance/code-of-conduct.
- The promotion is open to all residents of the UK and the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
- The closing date for entries to the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 12 October 2022.
- By entering the Prize Draw, the participants agree:
a) to be bound by these terms and conditions; and
b) that should they win the Prize Draw, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
- Entrants should enter the Prize Draw by answering what their ‘favourite thing to bake’ is by stating a baked good in the comments section of the applicable Prize Draw post on Facebook. Entries received after the closing date of the Prize Draw will not be considered.
- Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
- The prize is an up to £500 non-cash contribution towards a local patisserie course near you, to be approved by the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the Prize Draw will be entered.
- The winner will be notified within 14 days of the close of the Prize Draw by Facebook private message from an administrator of the BBC Good Food Facebook page. If a winner of the Prize Draw cannot be contacted or fails to respond within 14 days of such notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right redraw the prize, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
- The surname and county of residence of the winner will be available upon request by sending an SAE to BBC Good Food, LU Biscuits Patisserie Course Social Competition, 44 Brook Green, London, W6 7BT within two months of the closing date of the promotion. The Promoter will contact the winners before releasing this information and provide the winners the opportunity to object or limit the amount of information shared.
- There is no cash alternative, and the prizes will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with one of the same or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the Prize Draw at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
- The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the Prize Draw or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- By entering this promotion, you agree to release Facebook of any liability howsoever caused in respect of this promotion. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any social media platform. Any personal details collected in relation to this promotion are being collected and used by the Promoter, not by Facebook.
- The Prize Draw is subject to the laws of England.