Morrocan grilled chicken
Member recipe by rhys1234
- 800g chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 red cayenne chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 teasp chilli flakes
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 lemon juiced
- half a lime juiced
- 2 teasp ground cinnamon
- 3 teasp ground cumin
- 4 tablsp sultanas
- 4 tablsp pine nuts
- 2 tablsp olive oil
- 1 orange, halved, thinly sliced
- 6 tablsp copped mint
- plain yoghurt
- pitta bread
- add chilli,chilli flakes,garlic,lemon juice,lime juice,cinnamon,cumin,sultanas,pine nuts,half the olive oil and 1 teasp of salt in the bowl and mix well.
- add the chicken and let it marinate in the fridge for two hours
- preheat your grill plate and add the rest of the oil.add the chicken pieces and cook on one side until golden.
- turn over, place the orange slices ontop of the chicken for 2-3 mins until cooked through.add the mint and stir well.
- serve with cous-cous,yoghurt and pitta bread
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…