Nigella's Pea & Pesto Soup
Member recipe by pringles
As it says on the tin. I can't take credit for this though, it's straight from Nigella Express
- 750ml water
- 375g frozen peas
- 2 spring onions, trimmed but whole
- 1 tsp Maldon salt or ÃÂÃÂ½ tsp table salt
- ÃÂÃÂ½ tsp lime juice
- 4 x 15ml tbsp fresh pesto (from a tub, not a jar)
- Fill a kettle and put it on to boil. When it has boiled, measure the amount you need into a pan and put on the hob to come back to the boil.
- Add the frozen peas, spring onions, salt and lime juice to the pan and let everything bubble together for 7 minutes.
- Discard the spring onions and blitz the peas and their liquid with the pesto in a blender.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…