Maple Syrup Pecan Pie
Member recipe by tenina
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp self raising flour
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup shelled pecans
- 9 inch frozen pie shell
- Beat all ingredients in food processor except pecans and pie shell.
- Place pecans evenly into pie shell.
- Pour egg mix over.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake in 180°C fan forced oven for about 25 minutes or until centre is set and crust is browned. Chill for at least an hour.
- Serve with a dollop of fresh whipped cream.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…