Member recipe by ilovesussex
- 1 round Camembert in wooden box
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- fresh thyme (or another similar herb of choice)
- crusty fresh bread
- celery sticks cut in half
- Method Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7.
- Remove cheese and unwrap.
- Cut rind from top of the cheese and place back in the box base.
- Season with salt, pepper and herbs. Drizzle olive oil over top.
- Heat in top of oven for 15 minutes until cheese has fully melted and is starting to brown.
- Serve with crusty bread and celery sticks.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…