Chicken and Strozzapreti Pasta
Member recipe by melaniejhodson
- 1 large red onion, finely sliced
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp red pesto
- 6 tbsp creme fraiche
- 400g strozzapreti pasta (or any short pasta)
- 2 garlic clove, crushed
- 80ml vegetable stock
- olive oil
- Place pasta in pan of boiling salted water and cook for required time. Drain into colander. Meanwhile heat a frying pan with dash of olive oil and fry off chicken strips with salt and pepper until they are browned on one side.
- Turn over the chicken and add the onions. Fry until everything is golden brown.
- Add garlic and vegetable stock to deglaze the pan, reduce the stock.
- Add the red pesto, sweet chilli and creme fraiche, stir well and simmer.
- Add the cooked pasta, combine well and serve.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…