- 200g basmati rice
- 200ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- zest and juice 2 limes
The same shape, but smaller than…
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 200g bag frozen, cooked large prawns, defrosted
There are thousands of different species of prawn, but tiger, king and North Atlantic are the…
- ½ cucumber, halved and sliced diagonally
- handful coriander leaves, chopped
- 100g pack sugar snap pea, halved lengthways
Want to see what this recipe costs at different supermarkets? Compare in one place here:
Tip the rice into a saucepan with the coconut milk and enough cold water to cover by a finger-nail’s depth. Bring to the boil, then cook over a medium heat for 10 mins or until the liquid has gone. Stir, cover, take off heat and leave for 5 mins until fluffy. Spread over a dinner plate to cool quickly.
Meanwhile, make a dressing by stirring together the lime zest and juice and sweet chilli sauce. Stir prawns into the dressing and set aside while the rice finishes cooling.
Fluff up the rice with a fork, then toss with the cucumber, coriander leaves and sugar snap peas. Serve in bowls, scattered with prawns and dressing.