- 200g plain corn tortilla chips
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded into small pieces
- 6 spring onions, thinly sliced
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
- 140g Red Leicester cheese, grated
- 1 small jar red or green sliced pickled jalapeño peppers
A member of the capsicum family, jalapeño chillies range from moderately to very hot.…
- small bunch coriander, leaves roughly chopped
- your choice of salsa, hot pepper sauce (like Chipolte Tabasco), crème fraîche, guacamole or extra jalapeños, to serve
Want to see what this recipe costs at different supermarkets? Compare in one place here:
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Layer up the tortilla chips in an ovenproof dish or baking tray with the chopped chicken, spring onions, cheese and pickled jalapeños. Bake for 8 mins or until the cheese is melted.
To serve, sprinkle with the coriander and eat with your favourite accompaniments.