- 125g (2 bundles) of stir fry noodles
- 1.2l good quality chicken stock
- 2 shredded lime leaves
Lime leaves are obtained from the kaffir lime, which is not a true lime at all but rather a…
- 1 tsp grated ginger
Mainly grown in Jamaica, Africa, India, China and Australia, ginger is the root of the plant. It…
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 418g can creamed-style corn
- 2 cooked, shredded skinless chicken breast
Soak the stir fry noodles for 4 minutes in boiling water. Drain, rinse, drain again. Divide between 4 soup bowls.
Heat the chicken stock in a pan with the shredded lime leaves, grated ginger and finely chopped coriander.
Bring to a boil and add the can of creamed-style corn and the cooked, shredded skinless chicken breasts. Heat for 2 minutes, then ladle over noodles and serve.