Member recipe by gomathy
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Pieces
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup blackcurrants (chopped)
- 1/4 sunflower seeds
- 1/2 pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 sesame seeds
- Heat up sauce pan. Melt butter, sugar and syrup.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add melted butter mixture to dry ingredient and mix well.
- Transfer to a greased or lined baking tray. Smoothen or flatten the mixture. Bake in pre-heated oven 150C for 20-30 min (until golden brown)
- Remove from oven and cool it before cutting into desired size.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…