Member recipe by japanike61
- 596g / 1lb 5oz new potatoes, scrubbed
- Sea salt
- tiny sprigs of rosemary
- Cooking oil / Low fat cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to Gas 6 / 200 degrees.
- Take the cleaned potatoes and cut small slices into them at regular intervals, taking care not to cut right through the base of the potato.
- Put the potatoes on a baking tray and cover in oil, or spray with low fat cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and tuck in the small sprigs of rosemary.
- Cook in the oven for 10 mins, then remove, turn the potatoes and ensure they are covered in some surplus oil, or respray and cook for a further 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked through.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…