Member recipe by bonohammer
ServingsServes 1 - 3 Jars
- 1lb 12oz or there about peeled courgettes. If really big take out seeds before weighing.
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢Juice 2 lemons
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢1 tin Tesco value pineapple pieces, drained. The tin says 540g, drained weight 340g
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢1 bag Silver Spoon Jam Sugar with added pectin.
- Put peeled courgettes in food processor and blast until almost chopped.
- Add drained pineapple and give a short blast to finish. It needs to be fine but not too fine but not pulp.
- Scrape into jam pan, add lemon juice and sugar. Give it a good stir to get the juices running.
- Put on a low heat and stir until all the sugar granules have melted then bring to boil and boil fast for 4 minutes only.
- That's it. Pot into hot sterilized jars and seal.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…