Member recipe by garyirving
Follow my step-by-step recipe for this easy cheesecake ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ a delicious dessert for all occasions
- The base
- 200g Digestive Biscuits (Chocolate Digestives are best)
- 100g Butter
- The Filling
- 300g Cream Cheese
- 200g Whipping Cream
- 200g Toblerone
- Crush the digestives, and melt the butter in a pan. Once melted, add the digestives to the butter and mix together.
- Place the base mixture in a springform cake tin (approx 8") and press down until firm and even.
- Melt the Toblerone in a bowl over a pot of simmering water.
- Empty the cheese into a large bowl and beat until smooth. Lightly whisk the cream until almost stiff and then add to the cheese.
- Add the melted toblerone to the mixture and mix well (the whole mixture should be light brown).
- Pour the mixture onto the base, smoothing out. Bang the cake tin on a solid surface to ensure the mixture settles.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, then add some small pieces of chocolate to the top to serve.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…