Pea & Pecorino Bruschetta
Member recipe by roobarb100
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Portions
- 12 slices sourdough bread
- Olive oil, to brush
- 600g podded fresh or frozen peas
- 150g finely grated pecorino, plus extra, to serve
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Cook peas in a large saucepan of boiling water for 6 minutes for fresh peas or 3 minutes for frozen peas. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- Process peas with pecorino, oil and garlic in a food processor for 1 minute or until roughly crushed, then season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a chargill pan over medium-high heat. Brush both sides of bread with oil and chargrill, in batches, for 3 minutes each side.
- Spread pea mixture over grilled bread and serve scattered with extra pecorino.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…