Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes
Member recipe by adammccabe123
Cooking timePlus 30 minutes cooling time.
- 250g Butter, At room temperature
- 250g Caster Sugar
- 250g Gluten-Free Self-Rasing Flour
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- For the Icing:
- 200g Icing sugar
- 200g Butter, At room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 190C(Gas 5/375F). Line the cupcake tin with cupcake cases.
- Place the butter and sugar into a bowl, Whisk until pale and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, Add a little flour after each one. When combined add the vanilla and the cocoa powder, stir until combined.
- Divide up into the cupcake cases, Bake for 20 minutes until golden and risen.
- When cool make the icing, place the butter and the icing sugar into a bowl, mix together with the back of a spoon until soft and light.
- Place the icing into a piping bag and decorate the cupcakes.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…