Authentic Unleavened Bread
Member recipe by micahdillon93
ServingsServes 1 - 4 Loaves
- 1/3 cup oil (vegetable, canola, etc.)
- 3 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup milk or almond milk
- 2 cups flour
- Mix the oil and honey into a bowl.
- Microwave water for 50 seconds or until hot and add to mix.
- Add milk or almond milk and stir contents until blended together.
- Add flour and stir until contents become dough.
- Knead the dough while sprinkling conservative amounts of flour to avoid the dough from sticking to bowl or hands.
- Sprinkle flour onto counter top and tear dough to desired size fashioning it into a circular loaf in the flour to avoid sticking.
- Bake at 218C/425F for twelve to fourteen minutes. Bake the loaves for seven minutes on one side and five to seven on the other. When loaves begin to brown slightly they are done.