Strawberry shortbread ice cream sandwich
- Preparation and cooking time
- Plus a few hrs freezing, no cook
- Serves 4
Sandwich spoonfuls of strawberry cheesecake ice cream between two Viennese whirls to make this easy yet indulgent dessert. A perfect summertime sweet treat
- 4 scoops strawberry cheesecake ice cream , softened
- a few fresh strawberries , finely chopped
- 8 Viennese whirls (or shortbread biscuits)
- STEP 1
Mix the ice cream with the strawberries and freeze until solid.
- STEP 2
Sandwich spoonfuls of the ice cream between the biscuits, then eat immediately.