- 220g pack lemon sole goujons
- 1 tsp chipotle paste or harissa
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 soft corn tortilla
In Spain, a tortilla is a kind of omelette, with ingredients added - frequently sliced cooked…
- 175g white cabbage, finely shredded
- good handful chopped coriander
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped or sliced
- juice 1 small lime, plus wedges to serve (optional)
The same shape, but smaller than…
Want to see what this recipe costs at different supermarkets? Compare in one place here:
Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Space the goujons apart on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 mins, following pack instructions, until crispy. Meanwhile, mix the chipotle or harissa into the mayo, and warm the tortillas – they are best warmed over a gas flame.
To make the salad, toss the cabbage, coriander and onion with the lime juice and some salt.
Spread the tortillas with a little spicy mayo, then place the salad and fish down the centre. Top with a little more mayo, then fold and eat with your fingers. Serve with lime wedges, if you like.