Easy cheesy biscuits
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Biscuits
- 120g Plain Flour
- 120g Margarine
- 120g Mature Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Powder
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 170C/fan 150C/gas 5.
- STEP 2Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl using your hands until a dough is formed.
- STEP 3Roll out the dough to a thickness of 5mm. Then use a cutter to cut out the biscuits.
- STEP 4Place the biscuits onto a floured baking tray and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden and crispy.