Points to remember
- Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre and add the eggs with a third of the milk.
- Stir until you have a thick, smooth paste, then add the rest of the milk.
- Leave to rest for 30 minutes. Heat a frying pan. Wipe around the inside with oiled kitchen paper.
- Tip a ladle full of batter into the pan, swirl the pan. When the edges of the pancake turn golden underneath and the surface looks dry, use a fish slice to turn the pancake or flip it.
- Cook for about 30 seconds on the second side then serve.