lemon and tarragon chicken
Member recipe by jul34es
- 8 pieces of chicken,breast and thigh
- 1 head of garlic
- 2 lemons
- 3 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsps chopped tarragon
- salt and pepper
- place the chicken pieces,skin-side up in a roasting dis.separate the garlic cloves but do not peel them.use a rolling pin or the side of a knife to squash the garlic and scatter round the meat.
- cut the lemons in half and squeeze over the chicken and garlic.season with salt and pepper,then drizzle over the olive oil and place in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until the juices run clear and the chicken is golden.
- scatter the tarragon over the chicken,baste with the juices and return for about 10 minutes.
- serve with roasted,new or baked potatoes.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…