Member recipe by lesleyannbee
- 1TSP RICH ROAST COFFEE GRANULES
- 2 TBSP TIA MARIA
- 50G PHILI LIGHT SOFT CHEESE
- 1TSP CASTER SUGAR
- 100 ML WHIPPING CREAM
- 4 SLICES MADERIA CAKE
- 2 TBSP COCOA POWDER
- 50G RASPBERRIES
- MIX COFFEE WITH 1TBSP BOILING WATER, ADD HALF OF TIA MARIA.
- PLACE SOFT CHEESE WITH SUGAR IN A BOWL AND WHISK, ADD REMAING TIA MARIA, AND THE CREAM, WHISK UNTIL SOFT PEAKS
- CUT CAKE INTO 2 CIRCLES AND DIP IN COFFEE MIXTURE, STACK WITH CREAM MIXTURE.
- FINISHING WITH CREAM, DUST WITH COCOA POWDER, AND DECORATE WITH RSPBERRIES
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…