Flax & Sesame Seed Snaps
Member recipe by mitrajam
ServingsServes 1 - 25 Biscuits
EASY "biscuit" recipe, delicious full of goodness of fiber and satisfies the sweet tooth.
- 7 oz Spelt flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 5 oz Butter
- 9 oz Packed brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 71/2 oz flax seeds
- 5 oz Sesame seeds
- 1 tsp Fresh ginger (ground)
- Begin preparing the SNAPS by creaming together the butter, sugar, egg and vanilla. Pre-heat oven 180C
- Once the mixture is fully creamed, continue by mixing in the flour and baking powder.
- Complete the batter by slowly adding the seeds and ginger, until they are fully mixed in a batter.
- Next, drop teaspoons of the batter onto a baking sheet leaving a few inches apart. When baked will flatten.
- Bake the snaps in oven for 6-8 minutes at 180C or until they are light brown. ENJOY!
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…