Kay's spaghetti Secret
Member recipe by crazyk
smoked bacon, spaghetti, and sausage bacon with a secret sauce to tingle your taste buds.
- main part
- 10 pieces of finely sliced smoked bacon
- 400g of spaghetti
- 20 sliced bacon sausages
- 2 tsp of any thin seasoning
- 2 pinches of salt
- 2 pinches of white pepper
- 5 small pieces of rosemary and time
- 1/2 onion sliced finely into chunks
- 1 1/2 big tomatoes sliced in to strips(take out the seeds)
- start to make the sauce by blending the tomatoes, onions, seasoning and the white pepper blend till sauce like.
- slice the sausage bacon and the smoked bacon into bobs
- now put the up to boil at your chosen temperature till its soft.
- when spaghetti is done drain out water and pour into bowl.
- then add on sauce and sprinkle the smoked and sausage bacon on top of that.
- next lightly mix so it spreads
- slice the rosemary and time in to confetti the sprinkle on top of the sauce too.
- next add the pinches of salt and remix
- then serve hot
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…