Homemade Peanut Cookies
Member recipe by stelladias77
- * 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- * 300 grams Plain Flour
- * 200 grams Butter
- * 200 grams Sugar
- * 1 whole Egg
- * 1 Tablespoon Dissolved Coffee
- * 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- * 50 grams Roasted Peanuts
- Mix baking powder and flour. Sift well.
- In a mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar. Beat well. Next add egg, dissolved coffee and vanilla. Beat well.
- Now cover the dough and refrigerate for one hour or until it is easy to handle.
- On a well-floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Use a cookie cutter to cut cookies. Place in a greased baking sheet.
- Now place the six peanuts center of the cookies. Press down.
- Bake 8 minutes in a preheated 200C oven.
- Serve and enjoy.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…