Apple and Chicken!!
Member recipe by gabdilla
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 small onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 250g mushrooms
- 2 green peppers
- 4 teaspoons tandoori massala
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 pinches basil
- 1 kg chicken breast
- 4 shots Martini
- 1 red apple
- 200g couscous
- 200ml water
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil and fry the onions and garlic in a pot until golden brown on medium heat. Then add the mushrooms and the green peppers. Stir until softened followed by adding one shot of Martini, curry powder and basil. Leave on low heat.
- Meanwhile heat one tablespoon of the oil in a pan on medium heat. Add half of the cubed chicken breast and stir in 2 teaspoons of Tandoori masala. Add one shot of Martini until the chicken is cooked through. Do not forget to stir the pot occasionally.
- Transfer the cooked chicken from the pan to the pot.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 with the rest of the chicken, Tandoori and one shot of martini.
- Stir thoroughly for 5 minutes all the ingredients in the pot and add the chopped apple. Stir for another five minutes while adding the last shot of Martini.
- Add the couscous and warm water in the pot and mixed thoroughly for 2 minutes. Leave on a low heat for 3 minutes until ready.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…