Mozzarella & parma ham parcels
Member recipe by katiededman
- 2 balls of mozzarella cheese, cut into slices
- 8 slices parma ham
- 1 avocado, stoned and cut into slices
- balsamic vinegar
- black pepper
- olive oil
- NOTE: mozzarella and avocado can be replaced by goat's cheese and strawberries/figs if preferred
- Take a slice of parma ham, and place a slice of mozzarella and avocado at one end.
- Season with black pepper and then roll the parma ham up to make a parcel. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place on a baking tray and drizzle witha little olive oil. Bake in the oven at 180C for 10 minutes or so until the cheese is oozing out of the sides.
- Serve on a plate with some rocket and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and add a little more pepper.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…