Member recipe by riverluck
- 8oz/225g Light Muscovado Sugar
- 8oz/225g Butter
- 4 medium free-range eggs
- 8oz/225g Flour
- 4oz/100g Dark Chocolate
- Cream the sugar and butter together until really creamy.
- Now add the eggs one by one, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in the flour. Melt the chocolate over a bowl of simmering water and add to the mixture.
- Seperate the mixture between two tins or put all in one big tin
- Heat the oven to 180C/gas 4 and cook. When ready leave to cool.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…