Summer Berry Smoothie
Member recipe by rach42x
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Glass
A delicious smoothie that is healthy and takes just minutes to make!
- 6 medium-sized strawberries (plus one extra to garnish)
- A small handfull of raspberries (plus 4 extra to garnish)
- 350ml semi-skimmed milk
- Put the raspberries, strawberries and semi-skimmed milk in a wide jug.
- Whisk them up using a hand blender until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into a large glass.
- To garnish, place the extra raspberries on top of the mixture (which should be thick enough to hold the raspberries on the surface). Then slice the strawberry vertically from the bottom and slide it onto the side of the glass.
- Add a straw and....ENJOY!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…