Summer Berry Smoothie
Member recipe by rach42x
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Glass
A delicious smoothie that is healthy and takes just minutes to make!
- 6 medium-sized strawberries (plus one extra to garnish)
- A small handfull of raspberries (plus 4 extra to garnish)
- 350ml semi-skimmed milk
- Put the raspberries, strawberries and semi-skimmed milk in a wide jug.
- Whisk them up using a hand blender until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into a large glass.
- To garnish, place the extra raspberries on top of the mixture (which should be thick enough to hold the raspberries on the surface). Then slice the strawberry vertically from the bottom and slide it onto the side of the glass.
- Add a straw and....ENJOY!